How to Spot and Avoid a Tech Support Scam
Tech support scammers may call and pretend to be a Jungle Computer technician. They say they’ve found a problem with your computer. They often ask you to give them remote access to your computer and then pretend to run a diagnostic test, then they try to make you pay to fix a problem that doesn’t exist. If you get a call like that, hang-up and call Jungle Computer.
IT’S A JUNGLE OUT THERE… WE CAN HELP!
Todays small businesses find it a challenge to deploy, maintain, and secure their technology. Whether you’re looking to keep your IT costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively with your staff or a plan for business continuity, Jungle Computer has the solution you need.
Our Support Staff Can:
- Diagnose any problems and find the best solution for your growing business.
- Expertly manage your system maintenance, with patches and updates.
- Provide quick and responsive IT support when you need it.
- Improve performance and consolidate resources.
- Stop SPAM and store your emails safely.
- Disaster planning, prevention, and protection.
- Ensure a positive presence on the Interweb.
Help Desk Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I allow remote access to my computer?
- I need a walkthrough of the HelpDesk application interface.
- Can I disable remote access during a remote session?
- What should I do if the remote access seems suspicious or an unauthorised party is trying to access my computer?
Jungle Computer LLC.
67 – 69 Public Square
Call Jungle Computer …
570.970.6555 | PHONE